Thursday, September 17, 2009

A New Try

I have four alarm clocks in my room not counting my cell phone. I have a clip with an outdated to-do list. I have a coffee maker. I have three lamps. I have a desk and two other places to sit that are not my bed. I am taking ADD meds (yes, I decided to take this piece of information public, more on that to come). I still do not feel like I am Getting Things Done.

So starting today, I am going to try a new strategy. Forget about the technology. I am going old school.

Today I am buying binders and a white board or two. I am making lists that are easily changeable, and I think the one technology thing I am going to do is set an alarm (maybe on my computer) to go off at bed time. I am going to try to forget about the panic that these goals make me feel and focus on this problem like a scientific experiment. I am going to try to post on this here, costs and all.

No comments: