Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm Coming Back






After more than a year's hiatus, I am back. This year has been difficult and remarkable, and I want to share parts of that, because I wish I had had someone else whose experiences reflected mine. The two postcards here are from Post Secret. I don't know who wrote them, but they will be my jumping off point, my raison d'etre for coming back to this blog.

Every once and a while, I see a secret on the Web site that reminds me of myself, but these two so closely encapsulated my most recent decision to return to grappling with ADD, that I gasped. I am sharing them here and will refer back to them in the near future.

I hope that I can develop this Web site into a real resource for others. Again, please e-mail me at addblog@gmail.com or leave a comment if there is anything you would like to see.

With a year break, I will have to do some promotion to get readers, but I am also going to change the focus of this blog a bit.

Lots more to come.

No comments: